Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I have now entered the world of Progesterone....

The best way to describe it is this is one way to get very intimate with ones self..... I can not ever do it in front of dh, and we do lots of things in front of each other this is not one of them.

I will be calling the clinic tomorrow with my HCG levels, they must be alright because they have not called me today (I know they get the test the next day)

I have also once again became the Queen of TP checking and no sign of spot yet (she has visited with every pg I have had including with Orion) So just waiting for the day she arrives and I will say to myself.....do not panic, do not panic....... I have also been paying more attention to EVERY little twitch, pull and movement I make......... Oh this worrying never stops....... do not panic

I am nervous for my u/s, ONE being it is on Orion's B-day and I don't want anything to mess it up. TWO just plain scared.

No comments: