Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I am just a bit PEEVED......

A what use to be a good friend (long story here) we are more of acquaintance.

Well she just had a baby girl (second baby after NEVER wanting any, had an abortion once too) She kind of dissed me and another good friend, yes we are a bit upset by it too.....anyways I just got a phone call from her neighbor that is giving her a baby shower for the baby girl "Aysha" (this is where I am upset) this is the name we have had for out DD if we should have one yes she new this ( I am kind of giving her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she forgot but I really don't think so), dh and I have had this name before we got married and everyone new it I mean EVERYONE, And here she named her DD it after she told me that they were thinking of naming her Adida.

I really don't want to go to the baby shower for a couple of reasons:

1) she dissed mine, after she told my sis she was coming
2) It is at 7pm Orion's bedtime is at 8pm
3) It just erks me and my other friend to pieces because this girl never told or invited us to her wedding (she was in both of ours) never told us she was pg (this is the second time she sprung a pg on me.)

do I have a right to feel this way????

I still don't know if I am going.

I don't want to be mean but then she never thought of my feelings that she never came to see Orion once, she only saw him when I happened to be at some breakfast party she was at (that is were I saw she was pg) then after that she came and dropped off Orion's baby gift he was 9month old at the time and the gift was now to small for him..

If I have a DD I will still use the name "Aysha"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally, why bother going? You don't need the stress right now and you owe her nothing by the sounds of it. Now is your time to take care of yourself and only surround yourself with happy thoughts and feelings. How new age can I get?
Love Gisele