Search This Blog

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Home sweet home....

We are back home, got here 2 nights ago late in the evening. Rilon arrived in the afternoon while mum and I had to wait for a 9:40pm flight.

Rilon was taken to another hospital here in the city which is on the other side of town from where we live..lol at least we are back home.

When Rilon arrived the nurse call dh to let him know that he arrived safely alone with my breast milk...lol They said he was quiet hungry when they reached the hospital (they will not feed him on the plane, it was a bit past his feeding time when they arrived at the hosp.)

As of today Rilon has not been gavaged feed for 2.5days he has drank from the bottle or breast fed. He now weights 2015 gram = 4.44lb, lbs ( something is off and it is either the conversions site I use or the hospitals because they say his birth weight was 1960 gram = 4.32 lb, lbs but the pounds they told me was 4.51lbs abd the site I use gave me the other 4.32 hmmm)

Orion did not take strange to me either, he was asleep when dh & I got home so when he woke in the morning I went in to get him like it was just anyother day and all he did was look at me for a moment then put his arms up to me.... my boy looks so big now and how I missed him so.

I will be back dating a few posts about our stay in Regina, so be sure to check back if you want... Photos will be updated aswell (eventually...lol)


1 comment:

Lynanne said...

I'm so happy to hear you are home! Yay on all the progress for Rilon! I can't wait to see more picts (take it easy and give yourself a chance to settle in first, of course).