Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Eyeing each other up.

or as a friend posted, "Holy crap! Would you look at the size of that kid!"

Orion was wonder who and why was this kid in his chair, little does he know that it is time to learn to share, so far he is doing good as soon as Rilon is out of the chair Orion is right in it..lol

---

Had my 1st heart stopper the other day:

A friend has lent me her baby bassinet and I had it over behind the single chair (note HAD) I stepped away for a quick second and when I came back around the corner I saw that Orion climb up the chair and made his way into the bassinet, he was standing there smiling and waving and saying see see. My heart stopped and I quickly made my way to get him out of there and hoping that he did not harm Rilon in his adventure, I lifted him out and told him that was a no no, his response was to look up at me with those big brown eyes and say no no with a smile. Somehow he manage to not step on Rilon (I would of loved to have been a fly on the wall to see how he did it) since he was still sleeping soundly. Bassinet is now moved from any climbing objects.



No comments: