Search This Blog

Friday, April 06, 2007

He is home

My tiny little guy is home.

His weight leaving the hospital was 2115 (4.7lbs) .

I got to the Hospital at 2pm and the nurse came we went over his charts and tags (to make sure he was mine) then the Dr H came to chat with me she asked me about the ASA (asprin) and the IVIG wanted to know why they had me take them, I explained it all. She then said I have a very healthy little guy and that he is a sweet boy.

Rilon and I left the Hospital around 5pm (in rush hour) When we got home Orion was somewhat curious of this new little creature invading his space...lol He was very gental with him, then went about with is day.


1 comment:

Tammy said...

THis is such wonderful and amazing news!!! So glad Rilon is home where he belongs. Bless you and your babies Yvette!!!