Search This Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Well the sickies have left my DH an Orion

but I think they may be on there way to me my throat is sore.....

I really tried to say away from dh, but I guess it does not help when he sleeps in the same bed and coughs your way in his sleep. It is no fair he can sleep 4 different way while I am stuck with just on my left side, I am not to lay on my back (even tho I do sometimes) I can not lay on my tummy and it is way to uncomfortable to lay on my right side (I try but can only handle it so long) it feels like Rilon is trying to fall to the right but he can't because he is all left I guess the uterus does not flop around...lol. So I guess what I am saying is DH has 4 ways to sleep and yet he seems to face my way....hmmmm.

.......

I did take Orion to the Dr on Thursday and he has a upper respiratory infections (a cold) nothing I can give him other the baby Tylenol to make him more comfy. Would you not know it tho he started to feel much better after the Dr appointment. He was good he let her check him out he just did not like her looking down his throat and he gagged and then cried...

...

You know I love my DH very much but I don't like him home all day for 5days....lol

...

My mum and sis H came and did some house cleaning for me the other day too, still feels werid when they ask "what do you want us to do? or Where shall we start? My responsed was I don't know vaccum I guess. then they just took over from there...lol


No comments: