Search This Blog

Friday, November 09, 2007

A swimming we will go

I met my friend S and her DD C at the indoor pool yesterday, I like this pool because the water is nice and warm and they have separate pool areas for babies and O enjoys it. It was Ri's 1st time in the pool and let me tell ya the boy loved it he was kicking and splashing and floating on his back while O sat beside me staring at all the people around him. Once again it took O about 40mins to feel comfortable enough play, by the time was started to play his little friend C was ready to go so they left we stayed behind a bit longer. Both boys passed out in the van on the way home.... they had a good night sleep. The nice surprise of the day was it only cost me $3.50 for the swim they have a new parent tot time that I did not now about and we got there just in time before the charged full price for public swim which would of been about $15.00

No comments: