Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2007

I am a bit hurt (kind of)

I try not to take it to heart but when I use to be a link on "others" blogs and then all of a sudden your not. I was actually taken off as a link a "friend", Kind of makes you wonder why? I don't interest them anymore? Did I do something? Am I boring? Oh the list could go on but who am I kidding....ah me...

......


Ok I am a tad hurt that they are not interested anymore....


......

They are still a link on mine, I am still interested if they are not....

1 comment:

Lynanne said...

oh shi... I hope it's not me. I still have you linked under one category but the link under the other must have been deleted by accident (I promise!) when I pared down my list a few weeks ago. I'll fix it as soon as i get a chance, sorry.

If it's not me, maybe the other person did the same?