Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2007

Went shopping at

Wally world (Wall-mart)

They boys in the cart, Ri over the basket part in the carseat and Lil O in the front seat. I strolling along and I see this little girl a bit older the Lil O,well she saw the boys and said baby and pointed to Ri and then she started to try to climb my cart to get to him. I told her No but she kept trying so I moved the cart to the side away from her she came at the cart again grabing a hold of it this time I said No NO louder, then I saw her dad peak around the corner lead her away and gave ME the dirty look... UM hello your kid was trying to climb my cart!

A few minutes later I hear this screaming child and when I look behind me it was that little girl yelling at the top of her lungs at her parents.... Just glad mine were not screaming that day.

1 comment:

Scrapping Away said...

I know that you wish you could have thought of something to say, right?! I'm sure he probably wouldn't have heard it anyway, but it would have felt a little like there was some closure to what happened in your mind, right?

LOL, if you're like me you might even pick another day of the week to go to WW... just in case all the goofballs only go on Mondays!