Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Potty night it was

(1yr 11months 2weeks 3days old)

Orion went pee pee in the potty!

Every time we go up to his bathroom to brush his teeth he wants to sit on the potty. SO last night we brushed his teeth then he pointed to the potty yanked on his pants, I thought hmmm so I took his diaper off sat him on it. We sat there reading a couple of books then he kept standing up, Id reach for him he say Nooooo and sit back down so after about 10min I stood to leave thinking he'd follow me out well he did stand up looked like he was going to follow then he said seeeeee and sat down then I heard his little trickle of pee. I turned to look at him and he was sitting with his left leg in the air saying oh o. He was angeled a bit to the left so some went in the potty and some went down his leg....lol
He was mighty proud of himself as I was for him too. My little boy is growing up!

Now we will see if we get this lucky again today.


No comments: