Search This Blog

Friday, December 08, 2006

By golly I've been tagged.....

Lynanne Tagged me check out her blog: Taking the road less traveled

A
- Available or Single? Nope, I am married

B - Best Friend? Cyrena and Wendy (they are the ones that stuck by me thru thick and thin)

C - Cake or Pie? Pie, Strawbeery Rubbarb YUM YUM

D - Drink of Choice? Water or Hot Tea

E - Essential Item you use every day? Toilet paper..lol

F - Favorite Color(s)? I'd say Blue

G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither

H - Hometown? in Alberta

I - Indulgence? Nice long hot shower

J - January or February? Hmm they are both so clod here, lets say Feb b/c it is getting closer to spring.

K - Kids and Names? Orion and Rilon is on the way

L - Life is Incomplete Without? My Family

M - Marriage Date? August

N - Number of Siblings? 3 older

O - Oranges or Apples? Apples

P - Phobias or Fears? Something happen to my son or Husband

Q - Fave Quote? "In order to achive what you need, you can never give up" Hope, by Shaggy"

R - Reason to Smile? My son's (His playful ways about him)

S - Season? Fall, every thing changes color

T - Tag Three people: Planet Jules , You Just Never Know, Expressions of Love
(sorry ladies :) )

U - Unknown fact about me? I don't swear

V - Vegetable you don't like? Broccoli

W - Worst Habit? Cracking my fingers (well pretty much alot of my body cracks)

X - Xtremely BIG Husker Fan? What??

Y - Your fave food? Pasta

Z - Zodiac Sign? Aries

And 1, 2, 3 Cool Sites You Should Check Out: Randem picks

Scrap Girls

On Line Conversions

Shes Organized


have fun!



No comments: