Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2006

You know...

8w4d

We make plans for this new baby we have picked names for this baby, meanwhile in the back of my mind I know all to well that ANYTHING can happen. I have lost babys at 6w, 9w, 12,w, 11,w and 19w, and had Orion at 33w, It could very well happen again. I am not going into this pg with a blind eye because I know the pain that can happen all to well, I just choose to try to be positive about it and that is what I am doing even tho I am still spotting I have weird pains every now and then and the ONLY pg symptom I have is gagging with food and the smell of Orions diaper. It freaks me out some that my breasts are not sore like all the other times (this is where I have to remind myself that every pg is different) ... One minute one hour one day at at time is all I can do.


No comments: