Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Premonitions

  1. A presentiment of the future; a foreboding.
  2. A warning in advance; a forewarning.
Ever have these? Well I had two withing 24hrs, and this freaks me out!

1st was of Ri falling from someones hands....... fast forward 24hrs to DH holding Ri last night he stood up and then Ri did a twitch and wiggled from DH's hands and Dh lost his hold on him and all I can say is thank g*d the couch is soft and was near, Ri is fine dh and my hearts are not.

2nd was today of Lil O, he was playing and I was sitting down and then it hit a vision of him falling on his head and his neck was all twisted...... would you not know it that 45minutes later I am feeding Ri and Lil O was playing on the couch and off he goes head 1st his little head bent totally to the side that it streached his neck then he fell onto his back into his toys, once againg my heart stopped and Lil O is fine he had a crying fit but all is fine.

sometimes you just have to pay attention to those little warnings in your head.......


No comments: