Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

Must be nice

to have a day off so to speak and hide away from the wife and kids!

He truly does not understand that I too would/need a break and not just to go upstairs and put laundry away...I need out I need a me time. My hormones are all messed up right now I cry at the drop of a pin or just plain moody and well then he gets all mad and ignores me which in turn the kids too. Do I have to keep asking for help or a break? It is tiring especially when It still does not happen for me... are men just that dense to it all?

well that is it my pity party is over. I'll suck it up and go on as I normally do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you, sounds like you're physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted.

If I was closer I'd take your boys to the park with mine for a couple of hours so you could get a moment's peace.

I know it's hard, I've been having a lot of hard days lately too.