Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Well now

It has been a few days since I last posted here, to many computer stuff I tell ya...between Facebook and a few other message board I belong to one always seem to fall behind....and why is facebook so addicting?

Anyways.......

My Ri guy is now 2yrs old he is not so much a baby anymore. We did not have a big party just some family came over and had cake...Oh guess the cake was for me too since I am a yr older now ..lol

My pg s going well I feel ill and oh so tired with this one I can not seem to get anything done around here...I am slacking big time.

I am trying to go through my photo of 2008 so I can make a photo book man I took a lot of photos. Then I can not decide which photos to put on my photo wall I have (It is 12x12 frame I have 9 of them, 3 down and 3 across)

I have not really touched my camera much lately just feeling tire and blah and this weather sucks I am so tired of the snow does it not know it is SPRING now!

No comments: