Search This Blog

Friday, June 08, 2007

Someone asked....

What were YOUR parents like.........?

Hmmmmm.


They are divorced...and when he divorced her he divorced me too, walked away washed his hands of me. I feel like he left me because I chose to live with my mum, my 3 sisters stayed with him (I was 9yrs old) (yes I know the reason to which I will not get into)

My mum is a strong woman she did a lot for me and I mean a lot (I realize this more so now then when I was younger)

Out of my 3 older sisters only one now speaks to him, in the last 7 yrs he managed to push 2 of them away my oldest sis is still hanging on to him....why???.

When growing up all I remember is being afraid of him somewhat, why I don't know but I was. Maybe I will post more on this one day but I can say he never beat us yes I have had spankings but never beatings.







children...they...we...are so innocent, yet so affected.

No comments: