Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ri had his 3m Dr appointment today

But let me tell you that as I was getting ready to leave the house I changed his diaper 3x's yup 3x's in a matter of 5minutes..lol the reason for this is that he PEED on me 3 times in a row. After the second time I thought well there can not be more...so I washed him down with baby soap and water and just as I was down pee all over again.....I thought WHAT THE...lol...DH was laughing.
Finally got Ri dressed (by this time he is screaming his little head off) put him in the car seat which he did not like one bit. DH said enjoy your drive..ha ha very funny.

Ri cried the whole way (30 min drive) only stopped to catch his breathe.....man does he have a good set of lungs on him.

anyways, Dr N is happy with his growth he is climbing the chart well and he is very proportioned.

Weight ~ 9 lbs 13oz (4 141 gram)
Height ~ 22 inches (56.5 cm)

Dr was nice she gave me 4 little cans of Enfamil A+ formula.

Went to Wal-Mart afterwards for some things and when I came out the clouds were dark, and as I was putting Ri in the car and I turned to walk around to my side these 2 men were standing behind the car (kind of freaked me out, I thought they were looking at me) looking up behind me so I turned and look and there was a funnel cloud, I never saw one in real life before (not that I want to either) I wished I had my camera on me at that point and I hoped that nothing came of it either. Nothing did come of it...thanks the heavens. because we have nowhere to hide if it did, our basement is a walk out and we have very big window down there and it is not developed all the way yet.

Well that was my day.

No comments: