Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Workout!

Back to working out well mind you it has been years since I have done it, with all the miscarriages and pg's working out was not top priority. Since having Si I feel the need. My body is not like it use to be...lol pregnancies and age and took a little toll on me. I am have always been small and toned growing up and in my young adult hood and I am not use to having a few jiggles here and there (mind you some would think I am crazy) I am not over weight or anything like that some think I look pretty good from having 3boys under 5yrs but it is not what I am use to. I do not need to loose weight I just need to tone up, Dh and I have started working out together in the basement. I should take a before shot....maybe I will do that tomorrow.

No comments: