Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

loosing it

For the life of me I can not remember if I took Si in for his 4mth shots...I don't think I did.

Little man is now 5months old...wow:    
Si 5m
 He is not sitting up by himself yet nor rolling but he is so close, babbles constantly, sequels and laughs still eats every 3 to 4 hrs once in a blue moon the boy will sleep for 6hrs straight at night. Even when he does that is when one of the other ones will wake ...

Having three boys took some getting use to but it is all good now in the beginning I was wondering how do I manage in taking them all out at the same time.....I've done it and even managed not to loose any of them, they have all made it home even tho some days have be quiet trying while out they made it back in one piece.

No comments: