Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

A Loom you say.....

On one of the message boards I am on they kept bring up this Knifty Knitter loom thing, at 1st I had no clue what they were talking about this is a photography board I am on and they are talking about this thing..lol Anyways the more I saw photos of projects the more I was intrigued (since I have forgotten how to knit myself) but the penny pincher that I am (other then photography stuff :) ) I did not want to pay the 29.00 for it. One day I was at Value Village (A thirht store and the Loom set was right there for $3.00 could not pass that up it came with 4 loom circles different sizes and a hook with instructions. So I tried it out the other night and it was pretty easy:

loom

cocoon

cocoon

now to find different yarn and try a different pattern...then all I need is a baby to photograph

No comments: