Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2009

Poking starts tomorrow.

The nurse called me back from the fertility clinic and said to start my beta test on Saturday and then Tuesday (since Monday is a Holiday) a little longer then the 48hrs they like but it will still let them see if my levels are rising. Also IVIG will start next week, good thing I have a few books I need to read. Depending on my #'s it will decide if I need an u/s sooner then later, since I don't have a clue as to how far along I am...Last af was Dec 19.

The nurse laughed when I told her that I figured I should call them after the 4th test. She said it makes her smile when she is told this, since the 1st one already says you pg...lol so from the looks of it I could have a new one in my arms between Sept to Nov sometime if I go full term or not and if everything go well...

I still can not believe it. Dh bets on how long I can keep it a secret I said till at least after my 1st appointment.

---

No comments: