Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh what a sight....

If only I had the guts to pull my camera out of the bag.....

I took the boys to a little park yesterday (one we do not go to often) Just as we were getting ready to leave and saw this young girl or pre-teen walking with a stroller towards us, when I got a closer look she had her dog in the stroller (this is a baby stroller not the dog kind...) I was like oh okay interesting never thought to do that as a kid. She then gets the dog out for the stroller, I thought she was going to go over to the grassy field part of the park but no she took it to the slide and they went down it walked along the jungle gym part and then she put it in the baby swing (this is where I wish I could just pull out my camera and shot) Here I am worried about someone looking at me funny with a camera and yet here is this girl just doing her thing and pushing the dog in the baby swing.......


No comments: