Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

$87.23

That is what this costs me:


15 little pills (150mg of clomid) that I have to take for 5days not to mention the major hot flashes that have been coming my way oh and the mood swings.

As you can guess af found me she left as fast as she came, I had lite spotting for a day and then gone....poof. No cramps this time, One day shy of 3wks late.

Last Friday (22nd) I went to Wally world to fill the clomid prescription and I dropped it off walked around the store for a few minutes. When I came back to the pharmacy the pharmacist said that it was not done yet because they were not sure if my Dr made an error on the slip and wrote 150mg down instead of 100mg, apparently they are advises not to give 150mg to anyone..... So she tried calling the clinic and got voice mail so they sent a fax and were waiting for a response, this is a 3pm the clinic closes at 4pm....... So I left without my clomid and they said they'd call when it was ready. I guess the clinic called them Saturday because the called to say I can come get it, the pharmacist said that my Dr did not seem to concerned and said that she has giving that out to a few of her patients
.

So I am home taking the hot flashing moody filled drug.....





2 comments:

Shiela Lee said...

I hope this round does the trick, Y!! (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

My name is Helen Page and i would like to show you my personal experience with Clomid.

I am 30 years old. I have taken for 3 months. My progesterone level after my first dose of Clomid was 65 so I knew that I had ovulated. Couldn't try the second cycle on it because my husband went out-of-town while I was O'ing, go figure. Hoping it worked this month!!

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Mood swings, increased appetite, hot flashes, increased pain during ovulation, abdominal pain, mild but infrequent headaches. Also, I used to be on a consistent 28 day cycle, but I think Clomid might have lengthened it as I'm now on a 31-32 day cycle.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Helen Page