Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Nipple be gone.....snip

One way to stop your toddler from using this


is to do this



I sniped the nipple head off in front of Lil O. He look a bit confused at first then I gave him his milk with the sippy spout, his brow scrunched up and looked at me and said nooooo I said yesssss so drink your milk I put it on the counter and went to give Ri his milk. Lil O took his milk sat in his chair gave me one last look and leaned back and drank his milk..... I was impressed.....ok shocked. The last time I tried to have him not use his nipple (I did not snip the top off) he just flat out refused to drink. It has been 1week now and he has not looked back.

Now he is on this

Now on to potty training....any tips?



1 comment:

sara said...

That is such a good idea. Sorry I can't help on the potty training arena. Maybe some day? Good luck though!