Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Here we go again

head bumps that is...Ri has finally started to pull himself up on things and well his balance is still not the greatest. I have being hearing thumps then a pause and a cry a lot in the last couple of days. Lil O has even started to try and protect his brother from falling, as soon as Ri has pulled himself up Lil O is right behind him with is hands out to catch him if he falls (I need to get a shot of this..lol) I have a video of Ri pulling himself up just need to upload it (with the many others that I am falling behind on)

2 comments:

sara said...

Sorry for the bumps, hopefully there won't be too many more :-) But what you said about Lil O breaking Ri's fall is the sweetest thing!

Lynanne said...

I love that Orion catches Ri when he falls. Miss E is usually the one pushing Lil'K down in our house :)