Search This Blog

Monday, February 06, 2006

Bad Dreams.....

I have had bad nightmare dreams the last couple of nights.

The 1st dream someone was telling Orion is gone he is gone and I remember in the dream I could not see him anywhere, then I kept telling myself in my dream that this is just a dream I will wake up and that is when Orion woke me he was laughing in his sleep.

The second night same thing someone told me Orion is gone but this time a could see him so a ran to him picked him up and he did nothing but he was so warm and I cradled him to me thinking no no no this is not real.............. I woke and looked for Orion next to me he was breathing just fine in his own deep sleep.

These dreams have felt so real and I hate that, hate it hate it. What is my mind telling me......

No comments: