Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

I hope it was a safe one for all.

We ended up going to my sister J for dinner, did not plan on staying to later. Well Dh got to watching movies and me, my sister, mum and my nephew's girlfriend and my nephews went downstairs to play Wii. What a great game/s we did dancing,which I sucked at 1st then got use to it and started to beat everyone so we played some sports and we were all laughing and having a great time. Lil O was running around full of giggles Ri was up in daddy's arms sleeping it was after 10pm. Well we got home at 4am...lol. Lil O did great was not cranky at all but he did fall asleep on Gramma at around 1:30am while my sis and I played the wii.

It was a fun night. I did bring my camera but forgot all about taking photos as we got into the games.

My New Years Resolution is to get outside more with the boys this year and stop being such a HERMIT. Take more photos, have FUN.


No comments: