Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

things i like less (or hate)

I have been tagged by Daisy with "things I hate" meme .

Hate hate hate hmmm I try not to use that word.

1. Food you hate – Not a sea food fan at all
2. Fruits you hate – I can not think of the name
3. Veggies that you hate - Broccoli
4. Celebrities or people that you hate – The ones that act stupid on purpose
5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate – sickness & death in the family & loved ones
6. TV shows or movies that you hate – Little bear drive me nuts & Ruby and max (no adult show come to mind at the moment and I know there are a few I don't like)
7. Type of music that you hate – Hard rock or punk
8. Household chore that you hate – Laundry (which I happen to be doing at the moment)
9. Things you hate about the world – All these different Religions (why can they not get along)
10. Things you hate about yourself – That I am finding it hard to get out! And that I do not call my friends as often as I should.


Tag your it.... Lynanne, Shielalee & Jules

No comments: