Search This Blog

Monday, March 08, 2010

Back to living

and breathing.... 

It all started with Ri, I noticed while we were out at the Mall about 4wks back watery eyes and he was whinny.... a lovely cold grabbed a hold of him and then yes he decided to share with Lil O who then shared it with Si who then passed it on to me. Guess who got the worst of it all yup me! I thought my head was going to explode! Still stuffed up some but much much better now..... so glad the boys did not get it as bad as me.

anyways I got my 1st Valentines flowers form dh this V-day I was surprised. (he is not a fan of celebrating these days, he does not think that one day should be for expressing your love....it should be everyday) but DH hardly ever buys me flowers I can count how many times he has on both my hands and still fingers to count. 

IMG_0800  rose2

No comments: