Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

It is that time of the year again

When you are thankful for everything merry and bright. May this Christmas be a delight! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

----

Christmas was great this year the boys had fun. We are getting into the age of where they understand more and get excited about it but on the other hand I want them to understand that it is not about the gifts they get and I make it a point in not giving them to many.

Poor little Si did not get much what do you get a 3mth old who has 2 older brothers, poor little man gets all the hand me downs....... I sure remember those days since I am the youngest of 4 girls.
Well when he is older he will eventually get new things.


Christmas 2009


Christmas 2009
and the log cake they got a hold of:

Christmas 2009

No comments: