Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

a couple of things

I forgot to mention the other day.

When I was at Mother's Day supper at my sister H house, my niece T came home she was wearing shorts(it was not that nice out...teenagers I tell ya...lol) Lil O was looking at her funny so I asked him what was wrong...his response was with a scrunched up face and pointed to T's shorts I said those are shorts he said no I don't like them noooo.

guess he does not like shorts...lol

-----

Yesterday the boys and I walked to a near by park and they were playing very nice and then this grandmom came with here to grandkids a boy about Lil O's age and a girl Ri's age, well I saw Ri was trying to go up the stairs so he go to the slide part. This little girl would not let him then she started to puch him a couple of times (this is Ri's 1st encounter with a pushy kid) well he did not like it and came crying over to me. A few minutes later Lil O was coming down the slide and the girl was at the bottom Lil O sat for a moment and she went up to him and grabbed his thigh I thought she was going to pinch him (she was) but Lil O moved his leg just before she squeezed. (that would not of been pretty) So lil O go up and moved away from her and she followed him and then she tried to push him a couple of time....Lil O looked at her and said "That is not nice little girl" then he turned and walked away from her.....that was a proud mommy moment for me since he did not push her back. that is when the grandmother started to pay attention the girl, because again she was over by the stairs and not letting the kids up....they left shortly after.

No comments: